Moshe Klein & Associates Ltd. Tax year 2018
Tax Organizer and Questionnaire – Individuals and Families
Welcome to Moshe Klein & Associates. It is our pleasure to provide you with tax preparation services. Please read and complete this form carefully. You are responsible for the information on your tax return, so be sure to provide complete and accurate information. All information is strictly confidential. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them at any time.
In order for us to complete your tax return, you will need:
- Last year’s tax return, if not filed by Moshe Klein & Associates.
- Social security cards or ITIN letters for you and all persons on your tax return, if not already on file.
- Photo ID (such as a valid driver’s license or other government-issued ID) for you and your spouse, if applicable.
- All tax information and forms you received from employers, banks, etc, such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098. (See page 2)
- Receipts or other records for all tax-related expenses. (See checklist on Page 2)
- A voided check with bank routing number and account number for direct deposit of your refund.
Part I. Your Personal Information
Part II. Marital Status and Household Information
List everyone who lived in your home in 2018 (other than you and your spouse). Also list anyone who lived outside of your home who you supported in 2018.
For each box below, please provide the following information in a list format:
1. Name (first, last)
2. Date of Birth(mm/dd/yy)
3. Relationship to you (e.g. daughter, son, mother, sister, none)
4. Number of months lived in your home in 2018
5. US Citizen or resident of US,Canada or Mexico in 2018 (yes/no)
6. Marital status as of 12/31/16 (S/M)
7. Full-time student in 2018 (yes/no)
8. Received less than $3800 income in 2018 (yes/no)
Part III. Income – In 2018, did you or your spouse receive:
Part IV. Expenses – In 2018, did you or your spouse pay:
Part V. Life Events – In 2018, did you or your spouse:
Check here if you, or your spouse if filing jointly, want $3 to go to this fund.
Part VI. Health Care Information – In 2018, did you, your spouse, or dependent(s)
Part VII. Your Refund or Balance Due
By my signature, I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to the policies, terms, conditions and procedures as outlined on this document.
By signing this Acknowledgement, I agree that my electronic signature is the legally binding equivalent to my handwritten signature. Whenever I execute an electronic signature, it has the same validity and meaning as my handwritten signature. I will not, at any time in the future, repudiate the meaning of my electronic signature or claim that my electronic signature is not legally binding.